stock » stalk
Spotted in the wild:
- “It’s a bigger challenge for the entire community of quality management consultants to make sure that the ISO convention does not become a laughing stalk,” he said. (USJ-Subang Jaya, Malaysia, Mar. 19, 2001)
- We have become the laughing stalk of the world. (Cameroon Post Online, Sep. 16, 2004)
- Not only was the live showing a flop but Geraldo Rivera became a laughing stalk for the mainstream press. (LatinoLA, Mar. 2, 2005)
- “There is no question that the grain and oil seed industry is in trouble but the live stalk and horticulture industry is doing pretty well,” said Currie. (The Pioneer, Belleville, Ontario, Oct. 13, 2001)
- They would surely take there toll on farmers, people, and livestalk, not to mention the game animals as well. (Iowa Outdoors forum, May 6, 2004)
See also stalk » stock.