lemonade » lemon-aid
Spotted in the wild:
- There’s always a good old Tom Collins…..tastes very much like lemon aid. (link)
- i dont know what it was that i was drinking pink lemon-aid and vodka maybe? whatever it was it wasnt all that bad. (Aug 3, 2005)
- Serve with some hot sauce, lemon aid ice tea, french fries or potatoe salad, hot biscuit and a peach cobbler. (Yellowworld Forums, Feb 20, 2003)
- I understand and respect the question, but to me making eggnog without alcohol is akin to making lemon-aid without the lemons. (link)
- Although, we have consciously reduced sugar to almost nothing…we do however need a bit of sweetener on occasion…for example to sweeten lemon aid, or coffee. (True Healty Living, July 10, 2005)
Analyzed or reported by:
- Ken Lakritz (on this site)
Possibly influenced by the brand name Kool-Aid.
There are also a number of fundraiser events called “Lemon Aid” in a jocular way.