Eggcorn Forum

Discussions about eggcorns and related topics

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Registrations are currently closed because of a technical problem. Please send email to if you wish to register.

The forum administrator reserves the right to request users to plausibly demonstrate that they are real people with an interest in the topic of eggcorns. Otherwise they may be removed with no further justification. Likewise, accounts that have not been used for posting may be removed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Chris -- 2018-04-11

#1 2016-01-06 20:38:01

David Bird
Eggcornista

"Larged in the throat" for "lodged"

Pet forum I have to say for me what really pushed me over the edge was that after I handed him over to a tech to have his neck cleaned up, they handed him back to me, and me the OWNER found a botfly larvae larged in his throat.

home cooking I had just gotten another bowl, when my grandma came into the kitchen saw me and said to my granddaddy, “I didn’t know that baby liked possum.” The spoonful I had just swallowed larged in my throat and I got sick to my stomach. :nod:

fanfic He swallowed a dry lump that had larged in his throat as he stared into those sad violet eyes that were brimming with tears.

RPG he said sternly, trying to hide the fear that was larged in his throat.

The object that has taken up lodging in my throat is suddenly large.

Last edited by David Bird (2016-01-06 20:38:50)

Board footer