hydrocele » hydroseal

Classification: English

Spotted in the wild:

  • I have a 15 month old son that has a testical on the left that hasn`t dropped and is significantly smaller than his right one that currently has a hydroseal that has grown quite a bit since we last visited a specialist. (link)
  • I’ve seen two doctors(intern & practioner) both have said right testicle swelling is a hydroseal. (link)
  • jan the 6 i had a hydroseal operation have no been back for the after surgery, will see the doctor jan. 31. was not much pain, a lot of swelling but most is gone now. (link)

Analyzed or reported by:

From Wikipedia we learn:

> A hydrocele denotes a pathological accumulation of serous fluid in a bodily cavity. A hydrocele testis is the accumulation of fluids around a testicle, and is fairly common, but should be treated surgically.

| link | entered by Chris W. (admin), 2005/06/26 |


  1. 1

    Commentary by joe garland , 2005/12/01 at 6:50 pm

    My balls are swelled up. My doctor said I have a hydroseal. He said I need surgery. Is there any other alternative. Joe

  2. 2

    Commentary by T Nishii , 2006/07/09 at 6:41 pm

    If You have found an alternative ,
    please let me know. I have had it
    drained 3 times without success.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.