Eggcorn Forum

Discussions about eggcorns and related topics

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Registrations are currently closed because of a technical problem. Please send email to if you wish to register.

The forum administrator reserves the right to request users to plausibly demonstrate that they are real people with an interest in the topic of eggcorns. Otherwise they may be removed with no further justification. Likewise, accounts that have not been used for posting may be removed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Chris -- 2018-04-11

#1 2007-02-16 12:16:04

Peter Forster
Eggcornista

'a site for soar eyes' for 'a sight for sore eyes'

a site for soar eyes – 62 googlehits

Another one I’m not convinced by but there does seem to be something going on here – eyes raised in exasperation perhaps? designated areas for watching kites?

This is not a site for soar eyes… This is the site OF soar eyes… Man oh man, this is incredibly unbelievable action we are seeing right here; right now. ...
www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/limo/7705/121700.htm – 148k – Cached

If it’s half as good as regular Angel Face, it will be a site for soar eyes in the garden with it’s beautiful purple color. ...
forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/azgard/msg1211151014937.html?6 – 42k – Cached

... as time went on in the first iceage and life began on this planet i thought to my self it must have a site for soar eyes to see this planet changing way …
www.tagworld.com/angels_secrets7 – 177k – Cachedbq.

Even if they are no site for soar eyes on the outside. Physical characteristics are over rated!! 3 weeks ago – Report Abuse. Sign in to vote! ...
ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061001085939AALOF6R – 160k – Supplemental Result – Cached

Board footer