Eggcorn Forum

Discussions about eggcorns and related topics

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Registrations are currently closed because of a technical problem. Please send email to if you wish to register.

The forum administrator reserves the right to request users to plausibly demonstrate that they are real people with an interest in the topic of eggcorns. Otherwise they may be removed with no further justification. Likewise, accounts that have not been used for posting may be removed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Chris -- 2018-04-11

#1 2007-03-16 14:59:04

alan

labtop

Substitution of labtop for laptop seems to be not uncommon. I guess a small computer for a lab is more scientific that a small computer for a lap.

Compare prices on toshiba labtop Computer Keyboard. Find store ratings & read consumer reviews on Computer Keyboard. Online shopping for Computers …

http://www.bizrate.com/computerkeyboard … abtop.html

abtop computer bags $10.00 to $20.00. Avoid scams & fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, ...

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/sys/293561799.html

Plus plenty on ebay, and in newsgroups:

I need to buy A labtop Computer Group: alt.computer
Are you refferring to a sytem designed to work on top of your I need a fairly new
Lab top Computer with Windows 95 and Internet hookups Please Email with your price
Joey——- Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion …
Jul 21 1998 by * – 2 messages – 2 authors

Wanted labtop computer Group: uk.adverts.computer
i’m after a labtop computer don’t need to be super high spec . just need to
run publisher ,word ,expel , and a chess game . i’m in west midland . prefeblaly
with a cd and 800 mg/ 1 gig hd—G. Boulangerie de Paris
Sep 27 1999 by gerald – 1 message – 1 author

Board footer