Eggcorn Forum

Discussions about eggcorns and related topics

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Registrations are currently closed because of a technical problem. Please send email to if you wish to register.

The forum administrator reserves the right to request users to plausibly demonstrate that they are real people with an interest in the topic of eggcorns. Otherwise they may be removed with no further justification. Likewise, accounts that have not been used for posting may be removed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Chris -- 2018-04-11

#1 2007-07-26 21:32:53

klakritz
Eggcornista

'fast paste' for 'fast paced'

I’m not convinced that this is more than a misspelling, but it’s fairly common. Moreover, rapidly setting adhesives (fast paste), do have a way of imposing deadlines. Examples:

In today’s fast paste business world, time is always of the essence.
www.discountedprinting.com/

Dude LCD Is having problems running fast paste action movies and sports…
boardsus.playstation.com/rss/message?board.id=ps3&message.id=1678945

I have the game for the X360 and it’s great, u just have to get past the beginning then things get insanely intense, hectic, and fast paste. www.gametrailers.com/player/22327.html

I have fast paste songs and some slow paste songs.
www.oppapers.com/essays/Gg-Music-Essay/78984

Eau de Toilette | Roger and Gallet…A classic, modern fragrance for today’s fast paste life.
www.mysimon.com/.../dfllTrail-Roger%20a … 20Toilette

`Give It Away’ is a fast paste song with really great guitar … `The Greeting Song’ is a great high energy fast paste song …
www.amazon.com/.../A34Y1FT0MTD7C9?ie=UT … ew&page=10

... existing lines at the Nottingham plant will be centred around the Siplace placement platform and include a fast paste printer and a fast reflow oven.
findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0WVI/is_2000_May_15/ai_62201448/pg_2

Hi all, I have a few opportunities for Mozilla Engineers who are interested to work in a fast paste environment with talented and passionate people!
groups.google.com/group/mozilla.jobs

Board footer