Eggcorn Forum

Discussions about eggcorns and related topics

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Registrations are currently closed because of a technical problem. Please send email to if you wish to register.

The forum administrator reserves the right to request users to plausibly demonstrate that they are real people with an interest in the topic of eggcorns. Otherwise they may be removed with no further justification. Likewise, accounts that have not been used for posting may be removed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Chris -- 2018-04-11

#1 2010-08-16 16:04:46

klakritz
Eggcornista

'eyes of march' for 'ides of march'

What are ides? I don’t know and going by a Google search, neither do several thousand other people. Perhaps mid-march is a time of peril, during which one must keep one’s eyes open.

Studyarea.com’s Free Essays Site – “Julius Caesar …
Another important event is at ( I, ii, 18) where the soothsayer tells Ceasar to watch out for the eyes of March. This is a clue …
essay.studyarea.com/essay/Shakespeare/214.php

She was born in the eyes of March. In a little farm house between Enid & Pond Creek Oklahoma. She has had a tough life but a full life. ...
normantranscript.net/connected/jangiza/

...what does the ’ eyes of march ’ mean ? – Yahoo! Answers … I think it has something to do with march 15 th.
answers.yahoo.com › Computers & Internet › Internet

hey my wicca friend asked me what the eyes of march are I have no idea do any of you know…
www.inthemist.org/forum/viewtopic.php?TopicID=826

... to pinpoint our birthday in eyes of Mars, of March, and say what it means for the organisation to have been born in the eyes of March.
www.gurdjieff-internet.com/article_deta … D=238&W=42

The eyes of March were upon us…there are numbers of very nice Steelhead entering the many river systems of Vancouver Island.
www.nilecreekflyshop.com/nilecreek_8030.html

…yet God loves Ceasar..sent a soothsayer to say ‘Beware the eyes of March” ...
kickdefella.wordpress.com/2007/03/21/they-are-ready-for-election/

The EYES OF MARCH are upon us which is bringing a whole new array of bank deals being presented online.
www.bankingdeal.com/

May the eyes of March, and a little help from leprechauns, protect you from foreclosure.
www.ziapva.org/newsletters_pdf/PVA_Marc … runner.pdf

Board footer