Eggcorn Forum

Discussions about eggcorns and related topics

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Registrations are currently closed because of a technical problem. Please send email to if you wish to register.

The forum administrator reserves the right to request users to plausibly demonstrate that they are real people with an interest in the topic of eggcorns. Otherwise they may be removed with no further justification. Likewise, accounts that have not been used for posting may be removed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Chris -- 2018-04-11

#1 2010-09-28 10:30:57

jorkel
Eggcornista

PEARING (paring) knife

If your only experience with a paring knife is to remove the skin from an apple, well … you just might think it’s a pearing knife…

Can you peel an apple with a pearing knife leaving the peel in one …Can you peel an apple with a pearing knife leaving the peel in one long piece? I can’t do it by hand but i have this device in my kitchen …
www.answerbag.co.uk/q_view/1167374 – Cached

Apple Cutter, Big Chopper Knifes, Black Handle Knifes, Bottle Cum …Pearing Knife. model pack set net weight gross weight master pack dimension nm234 bc 1 piece 1. 223 kgs x 50 pcs 26. 21 kgs 1000 pcs 46. 00×43. 80×61. ...
www.indiamart.com/company/1741260/products.html – Cached

How to make healthy quick homemade apple sauce | eHow.comThis is a quick and simple way to make apple sauce. ... 2 Golden delicious apples; 2 Red delicious apples; Cinnamon powder; Water; Pearing knife; Blender …
www.ehow.com › ... › Cooking & Baking › Easy Recipes – Cached – Similar

Board footer