Eggcorn Forum

Discussions about eggcorns and related topics

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Registrations are currently closed because of a technical problem. Please send email to if you wish to register.

The forum administrator reserves the right to request users to plausibly demonstrate that they are real people with an interest in the topic of eggcorns. Otherwise they may be removed with no further justification. Likewise, accounts that have not been used for posting may be removed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Chris -- 2018-04-11

#1 2011-08-12 11:35:40

JuanTwoThree
Eggcornista

Colorine for Chlorine

Hi you normally add a very small ammount of colorine, bleach. But not large ammounts, that is what is in puriffication tabs sold in the uk …

As it already has some Colorine/Bleach in it. All you have to do at the end of a month is drain it, and refill it with City water again, ...

A 500 page ream of 100% post consumer recycled paper processed with non colorine bleach was $6 from WorldCentric.org. ...

Colorine bleach is cheap—you could probably use the generic brands

(the drought is over!)

On the plain in Spain where it mainly rains.

#2 2011-08-12 12:42:14

David Bird
Eggcornista

Re: Colorine for Chlorine

blue-green algae: A group of aquatic organisms having a blue pigment in addition to a green-colored colorophyll
Environmental engineering dictionary

Someone back in colledge suggested to me that the green gene might be of advantage in edamame strains that the extra colorphyll might allow for quicker growth of pod.
Mr Green Genes goes to colledge

Hey Aqua, I used Colorox Bleach….. Sodium Hypo Chloright 6%
Fish tank maintenance

I am looking for something to lighten my complexion and even my skin tone?
Reply: Michael Jackson would have the answer to this question. Anyone know what he used?
Reply: why you want to go all michael jackson on us. if you do, any bleaching agents will work, especially those with hydrogen peroxide. benzoyl peroxide works too like in those proactive products. pitty boy, pitty.
Reply: i think michael jackson definiteliy used colorox bleach.. or white paint.
Really bad skin advice

#3 2011-08-12 12:51:31

JuanTwoThree
Eggcornista

Re: Colorine for Chlorine

12 May 2011 – On Wednesday afternoon an electrical problem caused Titanium to mix with Hydrocoloric and Nitric acids to create a caustic cloud of vapor. ...

(7) 10% Hydrocoloric acid solution 24 hours no visible changes. 25% sodium hydroxide 1 hour test no color change,

.Bathroom sink has blue around the drain, can’t remove the stain … But Make sure you dont get Hydrocoloric Acid, it goes through walls.. sinks.. just like in movies..

use salty water (Sodium Coloride) and drink sour lemon juice as much as you can. add water to make it drinkable

Last edited by JuanTwoThree (2011-08-12 12:52:24)

On the plain in Spain where it mainly rains.

Board footer