Eggcorn Forum

Discussions about eggcorns and related topics

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Registrations are currently closed because of a technical problem. Please send email to if you wish to register.

The forum administrator reserves the right to request users to plausibly demonstrate that they are real people with an interest in the topic of eggcorns. Otherwise they may be removed with no further justification. Likewise, accounts that have not been used for posting may be removed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Chris -- 2018-04-11

#1 2012-06-28 10:09:54

David Bird
Eggcornista

Feel free to charm in

“Charming in” could refer to captivating us with your graceful and apposite interventions, or maybe beguiling us with your monkey foot.

Battlefield Heroes
Here’s a few ideas on some stuff for Valentine’s Day :Heart:. Dont have really anymore to say about it description wise. :Heart: It’s my fantasy. :Rolleyes: It’s not my job. :Angel: But please feel free to charm in. :Rolleyes:

Computer support
I tried to resest, restore… yadda yadda. Nothin works. If anyone out there has any insight on this issue, please feel free to charm in.

Truck forum
i am planning on doing tune up (wires plugs airfilter) if there is anythign else i should do to it feel free to charm in with advice

Feel free to chime in.

#2 2012-06-30 09:06:57

Peter Forster
Eggcornista

Re: Feel free to charm in

I started with some confidence but I’m not sure now whether these are genuine round-trippers or just blidioms…

If that’s still not good enough, the uber talented Salim Merchant chimed his way into town yesterday and is gearing up for loads of fun for the …

He chimed his way into whatever conversation the other students were having.

It didn’t take long before she chimed her way into the Ready Room.

#3 2012-07-01 19:43:49

David Bird
Eggcornista

Suitably strange.

I had a feeling that there would be simblings in the wings. I wouldn’t swear by any of these, but who knows. The first is not to toll in, but related in a way to chiming clocks: feel free to time in. Choose the right time to speak, or spend the time to contribute. There was a scant handful of these.

Military blog
If there are any HQ types out there that are aware of this newsletter and it current fate feel free to time in.

Testosterone nation
Anyone else using the product please feel free to time in, and I will also update the thread periodically.

Commoner and for that reason maybe more precarious was the idea of coming out from under that bushel and shining in. Makes sense, but it occurs to me that it may be a cupertino for the easy typo chine in.

Bike trip planning
Since this is our first trip, I am not even sure which questions to ask, so feel free to shine in with your comments and ideas.

Stock tips
They are projected to earn 3.50-4 a share next year and trading at 16 or so a share that is your money back in 4 to 6 years. Good luck. Anybody have any negative comments feel free to shine in.

NBA dream team
We’ll do/vote for the best player of each teams in alphabetical order to determine who moves on to the NEXT round, If I leave any player out PLEASE feel free to shine in.

Gun lust
Feel free to shine in on what to expect. If I get another problem after sending this gun back, I might just sell it and get an EMP. My head hurts, do the happy dance :bananadance:

Hooker lust
Feel free to shine in since I have only been hobbying for a year.

Finally, one I like for its nostalgic estimation of the cost of a phone call: please dime in. Or maybe it’s inflation on your two cents worth.

Aquatic plant forum
That said, it’s experimental at best. So any and all observations you may notice, feel free to dime in!

Random sports forum
Ladies feel free to dime in as well.

Pugilist forum
Lets get some opinions on Fight of the year since theres only two or three cards left. Boxing fans feel free to dime in

#4 2014-09-01 10:45:16

burred
Eggcornista

Wherever you are at in the read, keep reading, enjoy the discussions and feel free to climb in on any of them to keep talking
book fans

I believe I can benefit from the wisdom of members, so feel free to climb in!
Website advice

Feel free to climb in at any point to our clubhouse.

Board footer