Eggcorn Forum

Discussions about eggcorns and related topics

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Registrations are currently closed because of a technical problem. Please send email to if you wish to register.

The forum administrator reserves the right to request users to plausibly demonstrate that they are real people with an interest in the topic of eggcorns. Otherwise they may be removed with no further justification. Likewise, accounts that have not been used for posting may be removed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Chris -- 2018-04-11

#1 2012-09-28 19:31:16

David Bird
Eggcornista

"Butt ox" for buttocks

I’ll let the reader visualize for him/herself the imagery behind this one. I’d love to claim this one, but I found it on a lawyer’s forum.

Several rounds hit the victims vehicle shattering the passenger and drivers side glass. One round went through the passenger side door striking the victim in the butt-ox.
Drive-by shooting video

Kevo holds turtle while skeeter gets bit in the butt-ox
Low brow video

I know why women wear them. It makes the butt-ox look good.
blog

Undergarment MUST cover the butt-ox and groin.
Wrestling rules

Q. What does honed butts mean?
A. It mean that the butt-ox is firm.
Wiki answers

The butt-ox is? I thought they came in pairs, worked together and made a team. What is more than one butt-ox?

Finally they reached Splash Mountain. They sat in the log/chair/bench and got their butt oxen wet because the seats hasn’t dried yet.
fanfic

I was such a happy and proud momma to see her score a goal!! Here is Em after she scored… and some other awesome shots of her playin’ her butt-oxen off!
Blog

Another must for the hardtail bikes is a Gel Seat and if your really wimpy like me, a Gel Seat and Gel Seat Cover. Your lower back and butt oxen will thank you for it!
Man forum

Last edited by David Bird (2012-12-29 14:13:48)

#2 2012-10-02 18:53:41

burred
Eggcornista

Re: "Butt ox" for buttocks

More evidence that one is an ox, and two are oxen.

this back pain that is located on my lower left side like right above the left butt ox.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index … 211AAhArqb

now I have a beautiful purple-ish circle on my upper right butt-ox!
http://kelsie-13.blogspot.ca/2010/02/howdy-partna.html

Other words ending in _-ocks_ might be put to work in the same way. If I could, I’d change my Monica to bird ox.

How do u get bird ox out of your horse’s mane, forelock, and tail? PLEASE HELP!!?
My horse has a lot of bird ox in his hair and i need an easy and quiet way to get it out. He’s green
Yahoo questions

I’m not sure the official name of this weed but we have always called it bird ox! It is very spiky and sticks to you if you rub against it.
Photo site

Board footer