Eggcorn Forum

Discussions about eggcorns and related topics

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Registrations are currently closed because of a technical problem. Please send email to if you wish to register.

The forum administrator reserves the right to request users to plausibly demonstrate that they are real people with an interest in the topic of eggcorns. Otherwise they may be removed with no further justification. Likewise, accounts that have not been used for posting may be removed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Chris -- 2018-04-11

#1 2006-09-16 09:35:12

jorkel
Eggcornista

umBIBLICAL cord (umbilical)

Google counts on Sept 16, 2006
7,270,000 umbilical
1640 umBIBLICAL ... 882 “umBIBLICAL cord”
(509 emBIBLICAL ... 18 “emBIBLICAL cord”)
Analysis by Joe Krozel

The umbilical cord is the cord that connects baby to mother, and must be severed at birth. “Biblical” refers to the Bible. Perhaps it is one’s view of the sacred nature of birth that leads one to “umBIBLICAL cord.”

Examples:

Cogent agrument..dems must cut their umbiblical cord to RoeCogent agrument..dems must cut their umbiblical cord to Roe. Author: Helen |; Date: 04-02-2006 |; Posted in: alt.appalachian |; Show original …
www.gatago.com/alt/appalachian/8185907.html – 9k – Cached – Similar pages

WINNERonline Gambling Discussion – To good to be true? Winning …Hated to , but I had to cut the embiblical cord even on Inetbet . I read a post on this board or maybe it was a different one , but the person wrote that …
mb.winneronline.com/printthread.html?t=16364&page=1&pp=10 – 18k – Supplemental Result – Cached – Similar pages

Good CausesI am a leukemia survivor, The need for blood donors, bone marrow donors, cord blood donors, donate your babies umbiblical cord. Plus my family, friends, ...
www.ringsurf.com/netring?ring=goodcause … tion=prev5 – 8k – Cached – Similar pages

Comments for ConservativeHQ.com… of Stem Cell research that do not require an embryo – such as the stem cells coming from other sources like the babies umbiblical cord and so forth. ...
www.conservativehq.com/?feed=comments-rss2 – 26k – Cached – Similar pages

Handicapped Children: Should They Be Aborted?And again , an umbiblical cord is NOT artificial life support . And skirt the issue as you will , if you wouldnt kill a known relative , if we dont execute …
www.prolifetalk.com/message-board-forum … sc-30.html – 72k – Supplemental Result – Cached – Similar pages

GENESIS TEACHES EVOLUTIONThe centrality of the tree symbolizes an umbiblical cord that connects the earth of humans with the heaven of god, just as other world-trees in other …
alt.mailarchive.ca/bible/2005-05/6481f95042812b75.html – Supplemental Result – Similar pages

Sequel to the “Butterfly Effect” [Archive] – Bodybuilding.com Forumsthe one where he goes back to when his mother is in labor and strangles himself with his umbiblical cord…dear god that was the most retarted thing i’ve …
forum.bodybuilding.com/archive/index.php/t-660824.html – 10k – Supplemental Result – Cached – Similar pages

Totally Free Stuff ForumsAnd God was definitly watching over us to make that decision , as his umbiblical cord was wrapped around his neck when first pulled out . ...
www.totallyfreestuff.com/forum/post.asp … ORUM_ID=11 – 60k – Supplemental Result – Cached – Similar pages

#2 2006-09-16 12:01:30

Tom Neely
Eggcornista

Re: umBIBLICAL cord (umbilical)

jorkel – This is a nifty! I do not comment on your submissions as often as I want to comment, because it begins to look as if I am trying to take over the web site. But please know that we appreciate your posts.

Does this Umbiblical Cord have anything to do with the controversy over Emblematic Steam Cells?

Last edited by Tom Neely (2006-09-16 13:25:51)

Board footer