Eggcorn Forum

Discussions about eggcorns and related topics

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Registrations are temporarily closed as we're receiving a steady stream of registration spam.

Anyone who wishes to register, please email me at chris dot waigl at gmail dot com with the desired username and a valid email address, and I will register you manually.

Thanks for your understanding.

Chris -- 2011-03-08

#1 2007-02-10 14:39:26

Craig C Clarke
Eggcornista
Website

Camelmile Tea

Not sure what this is… can’t imagine it could be an eggcorn (whats a camel mile?)
only a handful of google hits, and of those most jokes, only three or four are actual malapropisms.

“i was thinking about that but i dont know how good of an idea to mix uppers and downers i hear that can cause some serious problems i was thinking about bringing some camelmile tea”
http://www.damndjs.com/board/showthread … 203&page=6

“BLUE ROSE LAVENDER AND CAMELMILE WORKS WONDERS SOFTSOAP MAKES A BATH WASH OF THIS AND JUST SMELLING IT HELPS EASE THE PAIN ”
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/greenwicc … scount=100

#2 2007-02-10 21:15:34

jorkel
Eggcornista

Re: Camelmile Tea

But there might be an eggcorn in “chamomild” because the utterer believes it is mild. (ghits=195)

Examples:

Chamomild Clary sage oil – Alternative Medicine, Alternative HealthExclusive directory of alternative medicine, holistic medicine, alternative health practitioners. Find Chiropractor, chiropractic clinic, yoga class, ...

healthcare-natural.com/alternative_therapies/Essential_Oils_Chamomild_Clary_sage.aspx – 13k – Supplemental Result – Cached – Similar pages

Frequently Asked QuestionsI use Peppermint-Grapefruit, Lavender-Orange, and Chamomild. You may prefer the standard fare of Grapeseed or Almond oil. Some prefer a non-oil like the …
healing.neomassage.com/FAQ.php – 25k – Supplemental Result – Cached – Similar pages

#3 2007-02-11 04:18:15

Craig C Clarke
Eggcornista
Website

Re: Camelmile Tea

jorkel wrote:

But there might be an eggcorn in “chamomild” because the utterer believes it is mild. (ghits=195)

good find.

Last edited by Craig C Clarke (2007-02-11 04:18:36)

Board footer