Eggcorn Forum

Discussions about eggcorns and related topics

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Registrations are currently closed because of a technical problem. Please send email to if you wish to register.

The forum administrator reserves the right to request users to plausibly demonstrate that they are real people with an interest in the topic of eggcorns. Otherwise they may be removed with no further justification. Likewise, accounts that have not been used for posting may be removed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Chris -- 2018-04-11

#1 2007-07-25 15:45:31

bass

May I introduce myself?

Hi Guys!
I’m new to the forum. May I intorduce myself?My name is Bass ;-)
I’ve landed here with you guys because I want to get to know people from all over the world.
What are you guys into? My other interstests include judo, cooking, online and live poker tournaments, sleeping and well…living in general :-P
I already have a girlfriend folks, so nothing too romantic please :-D
I look forward to getting to know you all better :-)

#2 2007-07-26 14:38:51

zazu

Re: May I introduce myself?

Well hello!
I didnt even know people still do judo, I’d say you’re in top physical condition :-) I remember doing it for like a month as a kid, couldnt take the strain anymore after that :-DSo my hat is off to ya!
I like living in general too, so there’s something we have in common.
Oh,nad of course…poker. If ya wanna learn some extra strategy techniques [url=http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk]take a look at this[/url].it has helped me out an awful lot!
Cooking you say…well,I can safely say I only like the eating part,that is if I didnt make it myself!!!!

Board footer