Eggcorn Forum

Discussions about eggcorns and related topics

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Registrations are currently closed because of a technical problem. Please send email to if you wish to register.

The forum administrator reserves the right to request users to plausibly demonstrate that they are real people with an interest in the topic of eggcorns. Otherwise they may be removed with no further justification. Likewise, accounts that have not been used for posting may be removed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Chris -- 2018-04-11

#1 2012-03-15 06:59:38

burred
Eggcornista

Eyelushes and eyebrushes

Those eyelashes are just luscious.

I loooove Japanese Fake Eyelush Look how georgous my eyes are with these fake eyelushes! I love Japanese fake eyelushes because they have a lot of kinds and hey, they are cheap at drug stores (*_*)
Japanese hotel blog

What do you think if your girlfriend or your wife wearing fake eyelushes?
As my opinion,I hate fake eyelushes and heavy make-up.
Japanese language site

Look at her eyelushes! Ain’t she a beauty?
Tweet

Since i became Clay fan i always wanted to say that he was not nerdy weirdy at all. He was just skinny and had glasses and hairstyle was little bit wrong. That is all. I think that he had everything from the beginning. Beautiful eyes, eyebrows, eyelushes, gorgeous nose, broad shoulder, slim body and so on…
Fan site

She swept the room with her long eyebrushes.

very beautiful american guy, i like her eyebrushes very much. you know she got very long eyebrushes. hoping have a nice relationship with her and happy every minutes.
Sweet Chinese blog

To add, they’re usually darkly tanned, wear lots of makeup (specially shiny stuff around around the eyes and long eyebrushes), and have pretty wild hairdos.
Spanish intern in Japan

Even the manakins kids have long long eyebrushes, like the real people. Unusual apprearance in Korea.
A Korean in Israel

I like her a lot, nice proportions but the only thing that bothers me a bit is the size of the eyes and her eyebrushes
computer graphics forum

Those eyelashes are just delishes.

I looked at the eyelishes on the prints and the D200 eyelishes are sharper. However, I see every pore on the girls face with the S3. Why not on the D200 if the eyelishes are sharper?
Camera comparison, girl next door

#2 2012-03-15 08:44:37

kem
Eggcornista

Re: Eyelushes and eyebrushes

Another great one, eyelushes. The well may be old and used, but it ain’t dry.

We could do a whole article on anatomical eggcorns—we’ve collected a paunch of them.

Aside: I wonder how many people hear “elbow” as “L-bow,” thinking the angular shape of the letter “L” figures into the meaning?

Hatching new language, one eggcorn at a time.

#3 2012-03-15 09:03:42

burred
Eggcornista

Re: Eyelushes and eyebrushes

Peter’s mind bent that way too, elbone for elbow.

Board footer