Eggcorn Forum

Discussions about eggcorns and related topics

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Registrations are temporarily closed as we're receiving a steady stream of registration spam.

Anyone who wishes to register, please email me at chris dot waigl at gmail dot com with the desired username and a valid email address, and I will register you manually.

Thanks for your understanding.

Chris -- 2011-03-08

#1 2012-06-01 00:43:06

David Bird
Eggcornista

Ray Burns sunglasses

Instead of Ray-Ban shades, some ascribe the look to designer Ray Burns.

They both have a thing for Ray Burns glasses and big one all together. they just look so good together
Chinese movie star worship

Your dog’s Doggles might look better than the pair of ‘Ray Burns’ you bought in traffic for 8,000/=.
Sunglasses for dogs

Presumably the decision was influenced by the fact that the UK government will not allow them to ride through London wearing ray burns, bandanas and belts of ammunition across their chests and exercising their right to collateral damage.
Soldiers in London

Would you feel safe in St. Tropez wearing ray burn sunglasses?

my dad has some glasses and they are ray burn glasses i want to know if they are real or fake
Yahoo questions

Last edited by David Bird (2012-06-01 12:34:22)

#2 2012-06-01 20:56:50

kem
Eggcornista

Re: Ray Burns sunglasses

A few “ray bands sunglasses” out there. But that’s not nearly so good as “ray burns.”

#3 2012-06-01 23:07:46

burred
Eggcornista

Re: Ray Burns sunglasses

kem wrote:

A few “ray bands sunglasses” out there. But that’s not nearly so good as “ray burns.”

Oh, I like ray bands as much. It shows my age, but I can’t dissociate Ray Burns from Kookie.

..........................................................................................Edd “Kookie” Byrnes and Trini “Saint” Lopez

Last edited by burred (2012-06-01 23:29:21)

Board footer