Eggcorn Forum

Discussions about eggcorns and related topics

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Registrations are currently closed because of a technical problem. Please send email to if you wish to register.

The forum administrator reserves the right to request users to plausibly demonstrate that they are real people with an interest in the topic of eggcorns. Otherwise they may be removed with no further justification. Likewise, accounts that have not been used for posting may be removed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Chris -- 2018-04-11

#1 2012-04-06 17:56:49

David Bird
Eggcornista

valley/valet/value dictorians

The Database has valevictorian and valid victorian. Jorkel came up with valid dictorian independently, and then StellaBella found valid Victorian again, in a freshman essay.
But why stop there.

In school she was valley Victorian and received many college scholarship offers
Fan fic script

She and her brother were very smart, her brother was valley victorian but made a huge spectacle at his graduation ceremony causing the teachers to chase him down after he gave the graduating speech.
Insanity and the arts

graduated in 2000. I had a 4.0 GPA and I was Valley Victorian of my class.
Doubtful dating profile

If I remember correctly Josh was Valley Victorian or at least close enough.
Response: Hey Dell, what’s a Valley Victorian? I don’t think I ever was one, but I did kick butt in undergrad at GMU
Motorbike forum

Or you could usher in the future as valet Dictorian. Or be a gentleman’s humble valet Victorian.

You know what I find funny? Were you to be in Canada where I go, you wouldnt have homework and probably be valet dictorian. I’m a straight A student aside from math
Gamer forum

Two years later Lux graduates from high school and makes a speech as valet victorian.
Soap opera wiki

i wanna be valet victorian for my grad, so do you have any speech idea’s?
Gamer forum

I am a Texan and have a 150 point IQ, my friend who also lived in Texas is a first in class valet Victorian. Texans thrive to be the best at everything including intellect
Thriving to be impressive

Or try to inculcate good ethics in the new graduates as the friggin class value-dictorian.

I def. don’t want her going into labour there like in OTH, i was WhyTH would you even go to school, even more be friggin Value-dictorian if you’re due any day
Glee fan forum

Board footer